- Treatment Cost Analysis: click here for a brief summary detailing the costs of AIDS treatment.
- Treatment cost for private organizations in various settings are all lower than U.S. government costs in the same settings.
- UNAIDS prices 1st line drugs at $500
The Domestic Epidemic - Dr. Coburn has a consistent agenda domestically and globally...
• 63% of AIDS funding in the U.S. goes to treatment.
• Dr. Coburn's Ryan White CARE Act reauthorization bill focuses on early intervention and treatment for U.S. AIDS patients.
• Information about Dr. Coburn’s leadership on Ryan White CARE Act.
Other steps taken by Dr. Coburn to fight HIV/AIDS: HIV/AIDS page.
|10/19/06||Subcommittee Oversight Efforts Identify $1.1 TRILLION in Waste or Questionable Spending|
|10/10/06||Coburn Seeks Passage of 'Earmark Report Card'|
|10/6/06||Major HIV/AIDS Oversight Action|