Department of Defense Appropriations Amendments
- Amendment 4786: Require earmarks, limitations and directives to be printed in conference report
- Amendment 4787: Cap conference spending at $70 million
- Amendment 4784: Require budget justifications and reports for Appropriations Committees be publicly posted on the DoD web site
- Amendment 4785: Direct DoD to improve the methodology for estimating improper payments related to travel and to provide risk assessments that determine whether or not travel payments at DoD are at significant risk for making improper payments
- Amendment 4848: Requires an analysis of the total cost of earmarks and the effectiveness of each in meeting the goals of the Department of Defense
Click here to read the Council for Citizens Against Government Waste (CAGW) letter of support for the Coburn DoD amendments. CAGW sent the letter to all 99 senators.
|8/23/06||Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act|